Thursday, January 31, 2013

Prayer for Help Against Persecutors (Psalm 70 1-5)










Prayer for Help Against Persecutors  
(Psalm 70 1-5)

70 O God, hasten to deliver me;
Lord, hasten to my help!
Let those be ashamed and humiliated
Who seek my [a]life;
Let those be turned back and dishonored
Who delight [b]in my hurt.
Let those be [c]turned back because of their shame
Who say, “Aha, aha!”
Let all who seek You rejoice and be glad in You;
And let those who love Your salvation say continually,
“Let God be magnified.”
But I am afflicted and needy;
Hasten to me, O God!
You are my help and my deliverer;
Lord, do not delay.

This is a great scripture I came across today. I really liked it and is great for those who feel they can't hide form the enemy and are being persecuted wrongly. This scripture should be used to pray to God for refuge and one will be quickly delivered (Psalm 70:1). Therefore those who tend to harm you God will turn them and be in dishonor (Psalm 70: 2-3).  But for those who love God and seek him with this Psalm will not be left for the enemy to destroy and will live to say, "Let God be magnified." (Psalm 70: 4). For with faith, believe that God is Mighty and Pray in Jesus name and with that anything you ask the Lord you shall receive. Amen! 

Hope this Inspires and Helps you with what persecutes you. It helped me:)! 

Share this scripture with a Loved one <3! 
God Bless You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Famous Posts*

ShareThis