Friday, February 1, 2013

Are Your A Man-Pleaser or A God-Pleaser? Test Your Love for God>>


The wisdom of the prudent is to give careful thought to their ways.
Proverbs 14:8
A man ought to examine himself before he eats of the bread and drinks of the cup.
1 Corinthians 11:28
Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. 2 Corinthians 13:5

My Scores on the Love for God Scale


   
Relationship with God
8.3
Fearless Faith
8.3
Humility before God
9.2


Today, I took a test. The test I took was one I found on Google under the "The Love For God Scale" link. So I took the test was 33 questions long takes about 10min.-15min. It tested me in 3 areas of my Love for God. The areas where consisting of 4 distinct but related categories: Humility before God, pursuit of God, Love for others, fearless faith. I can say I know I love God do my best to walk in his Living Word and I scored pretty good. I was kinda sad because I do wish it would have been a 10 on each category. I still need to be more with good and have a better more devoted relationship.  Also, fearless faith was an 8.3 and shows I need to be more of a God-pleaser and declare more of my God to people who are lost in the world. It is not a bad idea with God every good is more possible than with out him. As for Humility before God I got a 9.2 ALMOST got a perfect 10 but still lacked in that area but it shows I have great obedience for God's Word and His commandments.  I do believe I deserve what I got because I do try to with most of my heart to follow God. I can do this with the 10 commandments and with unconditional love of others friends, family, enemies, and strangers. 

My scores where above 8.0 and here is what they mean:
Above 8.0   Although there is always room to grow, people who score in this range evidence a genuine, consistent love for God in the area for which they received this score. If “humility” is in this range, you are living a surrendered, obedient, God-honoring life. If “pursuit” is in this range, relationship with God is top priority for you, as it should be. If “love for others” is in this range, your significant service to others does not depend on who they are and it is motivated by love for God. And if “fearless faith” is in this range, you are a living witness, boldly transparent about your faith.



I Love God and want more of Him not just for me but for others as well. If you follow The Lord well take this test to see what area you need more of God. Even if you don't really do much to be with God have thought of being more of a God-pleaser try this test to get you more understanding of what is Humility before God, pursuit of God, Love for others, & fearless faith and what your personal score is on the scale. Share your results or you can comment them to me would love to here what you got:)! God is Powerful and can make miracles happen,  I believe seen them done in my own life.  God Bless you all and Continue to Seek the Lord and Love him with all your heart, and Share Him with everyone you know. and Remember in Jesus name everything you ask for you can have also with God everything is possible!!




Thank You for Reading!!

Please while you are here:
       ©       Leave a Comment 
©       Share this blog
©       Join My Network
©         “Like” my Facebook Fan Page
©        “Follow Me” on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Famous Posts*

ShareThis